September 1st – Update
A few more details to supplement the letter posted yesterday:
- Tuesday, September 8th – Staff Training, Orientation, Planning – Revised COVID plans and Stage 2 (as per yesterday’s letter)
- Wednesday, September 9th – Staff Training, Orientation, Planning – Revised COVID plans and Stage 2 (as per yesterday’s letter)
- Thursday, September 10th – Grades 8 & 9 – 10:00am to 11:30am – Orientation
- Friday, September 11th – Grades 10, 11, 12 – 10:00am to 11:30am – Orientation
- Monday, September 14th – Regular Bell Schedule
More details will follow…
Thank you all for your patience as we start this year in the revised Stage 2 of BC’s Five Stage Framework for Education. It is not the ideal situation for getting to know each other. Before providing a little bit more information, I just wanted to take the opportunity to say I am thankful and excited to have the chance to work with you all here in this beautiful community. I would also like to give thanks and appreciation for living and working on the traditional territory of the Mowachaht-Muchalaht Nation.
I will be providing updates regularly with two goals:
- To not overwhelm you with all the information at one time
- To make sure everyone is aware of what the plan and the relevant details are for next week and moving forward
I understand you will have questions and concerns. Please email me at the school at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to connect. If you call, Mrs. Parsey will take a message and I will get back to you when I am able.
I would also like to respectfully request that when we do post documents or links to documents that you take some time to read them through. My experience has been that many of the questions people have are contained in the information we share. In the case that there is not an answer to your particular question or concern then please contact us so we can work together.
I look forward to working with you to support our students.
Mr. Sean Broderick – Principal (A.K.A “Mr.B”)